Tuesday, April 12, 2011

tuesday top 10 pictures from my cell phone

In absolutely no chronological order...
1. How did I not realize that for MONTHS my son was BALD?!
2. One of the first nights with Baby D... what a good dad!
3. This was right after we came home from the hospital 
(and pretty much the only day he fit into a newborn outfit)... 
Baby D coming in to snuggle while Kevs and I were napping :)
4. Proof of The Only Time He Took a Pacifier.
5. Very few guys can make a double chin look this sexy... GO SOX!!
6. Tummy Time on the quilt Auntie Concessa made him 
(who also gifted me the outfit shown above... a year before I even got pregnant!)
7. He had this thing with chewing on dog ears...
8. Using the noise cancelling baby earmuffs at a track meet...
and no it did not get annoying to have everyone ask me where I stashed his Ipod.
9. I DARE YOU to look at this face and not smile.
10. First time on a swing... all bundled up at 50 degrees.
which one was YOUR favorite??? dare I post more?

6 comments:

Rachael said...

Baby earmuffs is my favorite!

sarah said...

OH MY NUMBER 5 i just died laughing hahahahaha.
ps pink swinging jacket?! whatttttt

Missy said...

Oh my gosh! He's such a cutie!

Rachelle Wardle said...

Thanks for sharing he is adorable! :) I love the picture with the double chin.

Stefanie D. said...

Love them!! My baby won't take a pacifier either. :) I'm thinking it's a good thing because then I'll never have to ween her of one.

anna. said...

love all of themmm <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...