Wednesday, April 13, 2011

ohio spring break so far... (can you believe its halfway gone?!)

Friday night... Bananas surprising us (me) by gracing us (from Wisconsin) with her TV-star presence. 
Yeah my baby sister is a hotshot TV reporter in Wausau.
Can you tell how much I missed her??? My cheeks hurt I was so happy.
Sunday... did I mention it was 85 degrees outside?? Heaven!
 Tuesday: Baby D teaching Linc how to point...or practicing his "get in your basket!" yell for the Kevs. 

....and we found our bedtime bandit(s). Poor little guy is officially teething :(
Remedied, of course, by Graeter's Ice Cream.
Wednesday: Trip to the Columbus Zoo with Keely and Linc!
Our boys LOVED the fish in the aquarium.
And of course we had to go see the monkeys!
Poor tired Linc fell asleep on the ride home... and Baby D kept trying to hold his hand!
 And what girls day out would be complete without Chipotle and Nantucket Nectars?
All to go, of course, since our boys had a very long day out in the gorgeous weather :)

7 comments:

Muncher Cruncher said...

You and your sister both have such beautiful big smiles!! It made me smile just to see them :) It looks like you are having SO much fun, and I am SO jealous of the 85 degrees!!
p.s. why are babies pointing with their tiny little fingers the cutest things EVER??

Rochelle said...

So cute! I can't believe it's halfway over too! So jealous on the temps and we should totally do a run together when you get here. Maybe not 5 am...LOL - but we should definitely do it!!!

naomi said...

Is that keely?! Good luck with the teething!!

Bianca said...

hi!
so we are friends on goodreads now. i am excited because we have a few things in common, like loving kara goucher, and running (even though i'm in a running depression and can't read janae's blog anymore) the sox, the fact that I wish I was an art teacher instead of a stupid lab rat, etc... so this means we may like the same books too.

also you are a great poster! i cannot keep us with your blog, but it's a good thing that i get to read like 3 posts every time i check. ohio looks so fun. i dream of my visits home and can't wait til the girls get here and we can travel back. i don't think i'm going to go before.

anyway, this is a long comment. i loved your bathing suit post and you have a hot bod! do not stress! you can take this as a comment from a huge pregnant person or you can take this as a comment from a fitness lover and you. look. great. seriously.

ok i actually just got an email alert from you about reading a pregnancy book, so i'm going to add it to the list.
xo- have fun on your break! you are lucky you're not in PG right now because we're in a huge windstorm. like, i think my house is going to blow over and my dog is freaking out.
okbye

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

AHHH BABY D IS THE CUTEST THING EVER!! And you and your sis are GORGEOUS...can I please have your hair? I am so happy you are having such an amazing break and I think we need to get together again ASAP!!! Oh Chipotle is AMAZING!! LOVE YOU GORGEOUS GIRL and thank you so much for your sweet comments, they mean a lot to me!

Rachelle Wardle said...

Looks like you are having a good time. Your baby is just the cutest! Enjoy the rest of your trip and the nice weather. You are not missing out on anything here in utah it is freezing.

anna. said...

omg. chipotle AND graeters AND the zoo AND baby d and linc? so jealous. miss you guyssss.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...