Tuesday, April 05, 2011

september, kara?! really?!?!

Guess what I got in my mailbox yesterday??
Oh yeah. That would be Kara Goucher on the cover, 7 months postpartum.
Can I please have your abs??
I DEVOURED this issue like a fat kid eats cake.
I love love love this magazine.... and I still want her book.
And if you want to see the RW video of her shoot to really see if she's not airbrushed... 
(she's not)
you can see her chunky little baby at the shoot too :)
Yeah, I'm obsessed.
Someday I will make it to (and RUN!) Boston.... only 13 days away!!

5 comments:

evamadera said...

Those were my thoughts exactly! I always read through Runner's World so quickly and then have withdrawal for 4 weeks until the next one comes. :D

Missy said...

I love this magazine too! I started reading it last night, it came in the mail yesterday and will probably finish it tonight! So informative and awesome! Love it!

Rachelle Wardle said...

Oh I cannot wait to get this issue. Mine better be in my mail box when I get home.

Kara is amazing. But remember she is a fulltime runner, with a fulltime coach, babysitter, housekeeper, ect.....

You look absolutely AMAZING for just having a baby under a year ago. Do not discount yourself one bit. :)

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

I can't wait to get mine. I want to read her book so bad too....she is my hero!!! YOU LOOK KILLER GIRL, I would have NEVER guessed you even had a baby, you are itty bitty tiny and a crazy awesome runner!!! I hope you are having an amazing day gorgeous girl!

ashley & sundance said...

My mom gets this magazine, I'll have to snag her copy when she gets done with it. :) I really hope that one day (when it's our turn) that I can run through my pregnancy and get right back into running/racing after delivery... I applaud anyone who can do that. and you look fantastic for having a baby! Like Janae & Rachelle said, you are tiny!

and i'd LOVE to qualify for Boston, too!!! One day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...