Thursday, April 28, 2011

HAPPY 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY, MR. D!

I should probably warn you, if you are prone to vomiting at the sight of too much cuteness you may need to stop reading this blog altogether. But especially today, since as of this afternoon, Mr. D and I have officially reached 5 years of wedded bliss.  It took some serious heartbreaks, tears, and otherwise rotten experiences to finally make it to my Mr. D. I'll try not to get too mushy here, but it never ceases to amaze me how much my love for him grows with each passing year. I probably say this every year, but marrying him was the best decision I ever made because he continues to love me and encourage me to be a better person. 

Like every marriage, there may be sacrifices or arguments or problems but in the end we love each other and are sealed (together and with Baby D) for time and all eternity. I would have it no other way. Without further ado, in proper Redsoxwife celebration, a photocollage overload is in order. Enjoy... 
Engaged!

Love you, poopface!

13 comments:

karajean said...

So adorable! Congrats on making it to 5 years! I love all the pictures :)

karajean said...

P.S. I'm Sandy's little sister, and that's how I found/stalk your blog... in case you're wondering :)

Michelle said...

Happy Happy 5th you two!! Love the photo's - excellent!

theAlmostRunner said...

poopface is SUCH an endearing name. CONGRATULATIONS!

Have Your Way said...

Congrats!!! Such a cute collage of pictures!

Have Your Way said...

P.s. I am from Sandusky, OH and I go to the University of Toledo.

Missy said...

Oh my gosh yall are so cute! Love it! Congrats on the 5 years of wedding bliss!

Maskmario10 said...

Thanks for using my DSi picture :D

Julia said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

I hope you all have a fabulous day together!

Thanks for sharing the pics...they are all amazing :)

Muncher Cruncher said...

Oh my amazing!! I love all your pics. Congrats on 5 years. That is a HUGE deal. You are darling! xoxoxo

Rochelle said...

Congrats on 5 years!!!

ashley & sundance said...

Lovin' all the pics! Super cute!

Happy 5 year Anniversary! Any marriage advice tips you want to throw out to us? ;)

Mandy said...

Adorable. I love it. Congrats to you two...we're so happy Elder D found Mrs. D :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...