Monday, April 18, 2011

Boston Marathon Monday!!!!!!

"The marathon. How an average runner becomes more than average"


I woke up at 4:30 this morning to realize that either
A) I was only going to be getting 6, not my planned 8 hours of sleep, or
B) Baby D may never again sleep through the night, or
C) We have the most annoying cat in the world. (Do they make bark collars for cats?), or
D) I should have washed some bottles or done some laundry yesterday. My house is a wreck. Or,
E) All of the above.

Fortunately for me, there is nothing better to turn my mood around than realizing today is Marathon Monday and I get to spend my "free time" in between classes checking updates online... :)

Go Kara and Ryan!!!
Thanks to my in-laws for getting me this book!!!!
I can't wait to start reading it while running on the TM tonight :)
And I decided today that I have GOT to get on the homemade bread bandwagon... I am craving some fresh homemade whole wheat bread!! Any recipe suggestions??

6 comments:

Rachelle Wardle said...

YAY for marathon monday! I may not get any work done today as I am following intently. I love it and wish I was there so bad. Next year, next year!

Have a great day Ruth! :)

ashley & sundance said...

I seriously need to get that book! I need some serious positive running vibes! :)

Julia said...

thanks for the sweet comment on my blog :) I am so jealous you got the book!!! ahhhh! I need to get SOON! haha!

Have Your Way said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!! O running-I ran my first 5k on Sunday which Ill write about soon! Have a great day :)

Holley @ Lunges and Lashes said...

You will LOVE the homemade bread as soon as you make it! Yesterday the smell was wafting through our whole house. BEST.SMELL.EVER. I am posting our staple recipe soon, hopefully that will help!

Emily Rebecca Jacobs said...

Andrew's brother finished like...60th place? 2:28 and some odd seconds was his time :)I thought that was pretty nifty

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...