Sunday, April 10, 2011

Baby D's PSA

 Hopefully you're watching the Sox/Yankees game right now.... its a good one.
Baby D was SO excited to be up past his bedtime (we're still on MST)....
So we watched our Red Sox intently 
(while playing with all our quiet toys, since everyone else was fast asleep)
And wouldn't you know it?? By the time Baby D went to bed they were up 3-0!!
We just HAD to work on our "We're #1" gamefaces... who knows? 
Someday we could end up at Fenway. GO BIG PAPI! GOOO PEDROIA!!
Hopefully they pull out a win :) And Baby D's PSA?
If you missed tonight's game, don't worry, there's one tomorrow! :)

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

Yeah!!!! And Ortiz totally was robbed the homerun! I love the red sox...ever since 2004 when all the guys in our apartment complex made us watch EVERY game all the way through - and I totally believe it was my good luck on why they broke the curse! LOL

Maskmario10 said...

No wonder when I came down stairs, I saw a gap of no toys in the middle of the living room(possibly where you were sitting) and when I turned on the TV it was on SportsCenter.

Missy said...

Oh my gosh! I love his onsie! Pedroia is my favorite!
Btw you have beautiful hair!

Rachelle Wardle said...

Too cute! It looks like you guys are having fun. I love baseball season.

ashley & sundance said...

1- You are seriously gorgeous... love the long hair... didn't realize how long it was when i met you.

2- you and your hubby make ADORABLE babies... oh-m-gee... Baby D is so DANG CUTE!

3- I'll be the first to admit... I don't watch a lot of sports... but Baby D makes me want to root for the RedSox anyways. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...