Tuesday, March 15, 2011

reason to run #987

After getting  back from our weekend stint Sunday night, to say I got nothing done on Monday would be the understatement of the century. 

Other than playing with my darling Baby D, I took a two hour nap (while he slept, of course). So literally the only thing I accomplished was a 5 mile run with Cass and our BOB's (which I just found out today stands for Beast of Burden....who knew?). The weather was perfect and with the new sunglasses Brisley gave us, Baby D actually fell asleep the whole 50 minutes! Poor thing is still a little jetlagged.
(Photo from Cass's Blog of our race last week) So... I may have not showered yesterday... and I may have forgotten to eat breakfast... and dinner wasn't eaten until 9...

but at least I got my run in.

3 comments:

cassidy Merrill said...

Yeah buddy! You rock! Thanks for a great run!!!

sarah said...

runnning > life
i'm so proud of you for having your priorities straight (;

Rachael said...

I love your BOB anecdote. I always thought it meant Baby On Board. Not showering is my way of gauging if a day off is really a good one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...