Monday, March 21, 2011

only 9 more






Sunday nights. they are my least favorite night of the week because as I put Baby D to bed tonight my heart hurts. I know mine will not be the first face he sees in the morning. The weekend is over, and once again my alarm clock will be my phone and not his darling little cries.






And even though Mr. D has done a stellar job with him for nearly his entire young life, I cannot wait to take over. I don't know how other working moms do it. I really don't. I would much rather live a little poorer, in a smaller house, on a tighter budget if it meant I would always be able to be a stay at home mom and see my baby(s) grow up.

I LOVE watching my little guy grow up. I always imagined working outside the home through all our kids... I never realized what a noble calling motherhood truly is.

As much as I have enjoyed my job teaching these last two years....
I cannot deny it any longer: I love being a mom.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Kron! I'm so glad you get to be a full-time mommy. I was so happy for you when you announced your news. As for me, thanks for telling me I need to blog more... I've been meaning to!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...