Saturday, February 19, 2011

Running with LKN

Running, like art, is more about enjoying the process than the final product.
LKN is my absolute favorite person to run with (that's unrelated to me, of course) and I still consider her like one of my little sisters/roommates/besties...we could literally talk for hours about absolutely everything and before I know it our run is over and we are headed our separate ways. She is one of the most amazing people I know and I have been so lucky to befriend her over the last three years. Sure, I would have loved her to marry one of my BIL's but she is engaged to an awesome guy and I couldn't be happier for her. She loves our Baby D like he was her own and even pushed him for awhile in his BOB!
The best thing about running soulmates is that no matter where you go, and what you do, you always have running as the most ultimate awesome wonderful bond to fall back on.

I love you like a fat kid loves cake, LKN.
Specifically the fat kid in Matilda with that giant chocolate cake he licked clean off that glass dish.
What a great way to celebrate Baby D's 7 month birthday... although getting that picture is going to be much harder this month than in the months previous...

2 comments:

Laura said...

Ruth you are the sweetest. I want to steal baby D. I love you!!

anna. said...

he's just so big and just so not sitting still anymore.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...