Saturday, February 12, 2011

fortune 5k

surah and i ran it.
BOTH under 25 minutes (I was 24:37 I believe).
Mr. D and the Bug came to watch.
We got post-race chinese food (lo mein and orange chicken and fortune cookies) and hot cocoa.
I felt incredible and overall it was TOTALLY AWESOME.

I have so much more I want to say about this race, but for now, I will just leave you with
My fortune:
"Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings"
Running the last .1mile of the 5K
Thanks again for running with me, doll

I heart my cheering section. forever and ever.
Bring on the Chinese New Year!

2 comments:

A Little Sass said...

I only dream of ever being that fast. You are amazing!!! Congrats!

anna. said...

so proud of you dolls.

<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...