Thursday, February 24, 2011

a few quick notes...

Dear flat abs of 2008/2009,
I miss you. So much. 
You know how they say you never know what you have until you lose it? Well, it's true.
I REALLY miss you. I should have never taken you for granted and now you're gone, replaced by an unruly pile of melted marshmellow fluff with droopy skin. This muffin top/belly hanging over my pants business is just GROSS and I hate it. I promise if I ever get you back, I will never take you for granted again. Ever
And maybe if you decide to grace me with your presence, I will actually try on a bathing suit again.
Love, Mrs. D
Dear Jillian Michaels,
I want your abs. I covet them even (gasp!). And I am willing to pay the price do what I need to do to get them, even if it means doing your DVD (which I haven't touched since I got at Christmas) every day for the next three months till summer hits. I don't need a six-pack, I just want my flat tummy back.
Love, Mrs D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...