Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cassidy=Supermom.

Augh it pains me to see how bad i looked in this photo back in october? november? at her baby shower, but its just about the only one i have of cassidy and i (she's the barely preggo blondie in the middle not holding baby d). She is a total rock star: running/working out 3 weeks postpartum and handling her darling little girl with the grace of a seasoned veteran mommy! She's always lifting me up and giving me great advice and I just love being around her. She's been through a lot (like Oakley's current bout of reflux) and she always handles it like a Pro and looks amazing to boot. She's a Supermom and I am so lucky to have her as a good friend of mine. I know she's only a year older than me, but I look up to her like the big sister I never had. She's incredible! I always leave her house feeling so happy...and Baby D took a nap in Oakley's crib for TWO HOURS!! so you know he enjoyed himself. Mr. D wants to know when we can steal Oakley's crib :)
Also, Cass... we should probably take a better picture. Soon. :)

 And seeing her 6 week old baby sleeping in her bouncer made me think of this picture: (via Bananas)

1 comment:

cassidy Merrill said...

Are you kidding me Ruth!!!! I'm not the supermom! That would be you! I learned everything from the veteran! I am so glad I had you to ask all my baby questions to because you had already experienced it all! You are such an amazin person and friend and I am so happy i went to work at pg to become friends with you! I look up to you so much because of your strength and determination to get through anything and everything even when it's the worst of times! Love you to death girly!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...