2. I got a 90 minute workout in to makeup for missing Thursday and Friday workouts. Man, did that feel good!
3. I actually cleaned my house for the first time in THREE WEEKS!! No wonder I was going crazy.
4. I got all the laundry done from this and last week. Yup, I have this nasty habit of leaving clothes in the dryer/hamper that are clean and not getting around to putting them away until a week later. Well, not this week!
5. I got to spend time with Mr. D at work (and then we had lunch together), since he was working a tennis match. Baby D found a tennis ball and absolutely loved it!
7. We stopped by the Redbox to rent The Social Network, one of many movies I have yet to see!
8. The Redbox happened to be at a McDonald's...which made me think about something a student told me yesterday... apparently when you put a McD's burger and Spicy Chicken sandwich together to eat, its called a "McB*tchin'." True story. Still cracks me up every time I see a McDonald's.
9. Mr. D is actually done with work before 8pm tonight... so that means DATE NIGHT!! Can you tell I don't get too many of those? I love that man so much, it is quite a wonderful thing that he still tolerate my silliness.
Oh, and here are some pics of Baby D celebrating his half birthday... by getting to eat FRUIT!
|Baby D is so excited for Bananas!|
|Good thing the Kevs is there to clean up mashed banana spills.|
|I. Love. This. Child.|