An alternative to the traditional Farmer's breakfast:
1. Peel and shred two large sweet potatoes. It will probably remind you of carrots, and the fact that your favorite Baby D is just starting to enjoy that little delicacy almost as much as he loves getting it all over his white. church. shirt. (awesome.) ---------------------------->
2. Grease up your 9x13" pan.
3. Spread shredded sweet potatoes on pan. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
4. Mix 2 cans of evaporated milk (you purchased two years ago thinking it was the same thing as condensed milk) with 2 cups of egg substitute (that you never use for anything other than faux-fried chicken, anyway), 1/4 tsp each of salt and pepper, and pour it over the sweet potatoes. We had none to speak of, but you can add ham, chicken, whatever else you want into the pan.
5. Bake at 350' for 45-50 minutes. Make sure it's cooked all the way. It will be SO hot! Let it stand for 5-10 minutes.
6. Add avocado and salsa and ...devour. A little sweet, a little salty. My favorite combination. mmm.