Wednesday, January 05, 2011

presents for baby D

 
Well, I may have decided against the Bumbo (turns out he really didn't end up needing it to figure out how to sit up on his own), but there was no way I was going to let my jumping bean go without a Johnny Jumper. As a child who cannot get through a single bottle feeding without moving his head all over the place, he seems to really like the 360' swivel action of the jumper more so than the actual jumping. And that gorgeous car seat canopy was created and gifted to us by none other than the fabulously crafty Mrs. Hamilton herself...it is definitely drool-worthy... I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It matches Baby D's room, car seat, and diaper bag and manages to be super cute without being girly (a MUST with Mr. D, you know). You are amazing Rach, thank you so much!! Now I have all the babygear I ever wanted... well, except one thing. Stay tuned for February 1st!!

3 comments:

sarah said...

ahhhhhh he looks SO HAPPY in his jumper!!! just love bouncy baby d (:

anna. said...

jumperrr! nice.

Lanie Gillespie said...

WE got the exact same JOhnny Jump UP! Jacob loves it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...