Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Happy Birthday, Granny!

Mr. D's Granny turned 91 (!) and yesterday we paid her a visit with our little onesie made just for her special day. Baby D absolutely adores her (probably so she can keep telling him what a good baby he is!). I think he was a little distracted last night with so many people around (usually when we come visit, it's just the three of us), but he was still so happy to see her and give her some love. :)
And I would be a horrible granddaughter indeed if I forgot to mention MY grandmother, whose birthday was last month (unfortunately around the time I was trying to finish up grades, holiday shop and pack for cross country travel) but I will include her here anyways. Happy (Belated) Birthday, Grandma!! I love you. And hopefully we can get you a more updated pic with Baby D in a few months :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...