Tuesday, January 04, 2011

February 1

Will be the day that BOB announces their much anticipated (and SUPER secret...which is driving me crazy!!) line of jogging strollers for 2011. Needless to say, I am counting down the days and plan on purchasing a 2011 BOB revolution the absolute moment it comes out. I haven't been this excited for something since Hanson's Christmas CD came out. But I'm hoping all this buildup and anticipation will last longer than the 60 minutes it took me to listen to said CD for the first time.

And be more exciting than... Mmmbop.

2 comments:

sarah said...

(: can't wait to run with you AND dustin!!!!

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

Wahoo I heard that BOB is the best, so exciting!! Thank you so much for the sweet comment you left me yesterday, you made my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...