Friday, December 31, 2010

Book #1 of 11 "Run like a mother"

Okay, so I know 2011 hasn't really even started yet [except if you live in Europe, *ahem* Kana in Paris :)], but I need all the head start I can get on my New Years Resolutions, which I will post first thing tomorrow morning. And you know it will be FIRST thing, since we leave for the airport at 4am (eek!) for our 6am flight.

Anyway, this book...BRILLIANT. Each chapter (there are 26... with ".2's" at the end of each chapter haha) took me about 10 minutes to read. How do I know? Oh, you know, that whole 30+ ounces of milk I pump a day.... Anyways, Michelle and Drew gifted it to me for my birthday and I finished reading it today. If you are a mom (or just a woman) and a runner, you should read this book. SO good. I give it FIVE of five stars for being one of the best books I have ever read. In my LIFE. And I've read my fair share of books in 25 years. Let me know if you want to borrow it :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...