Wednesday, December 15, 2010

back from hiatus

Its only been 4 days but I feel like it's been ages since my last post.

I've been trying the last few days to be super productive (ie staying off the internet) to focus on putting together parts of my life that were under par...like the disaster area of my house and classroom and (alas) more lesson plans, as well as trying to figure out Christmas presents. Apologies all around.

And a forewarning...
My sculpture classes are finishing up their "gingerbread" "houses".
Both words are in quotes because, I will be honest, most of them are cardboard covered in frosting, graham crackers, and pounds of candy. And I think only 3 of them would fall under the category of "house."

In other words... prepare yourself for Friday and an enormous amount of pictures....

in the words of Jack Black, "It will BLOW your MIND."


Wordless Wednesday when I get home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...