Friday, December 03, 2010

Baby D's reaction to hearing that Greater's was now sold in our grocery store:

Remember this post? Well, amazingly enough, not even a year later, Mr. D+the Bug+I are grocery shopping and lo and behold I run into a sign that said "Greater's Ice Cream." I raced over to the freezer section as fast as I could while having a 15-pound baby strapped to my frontside and almost started crying right there on the spot. The $20 DK sent me? $5 of it was spent today on a heavenly pint of glorious, slow churned goodness of mint chocolate chip. I am still thinking about how to spend the rest of that $15 but I have a few more ideas...

2 comments:

skroner said...

I TOOK THAT PICTURE! and the next time i am in PG i'm totally buying myself a pint.. or a quart.. or the whole stock of mint choc chip.. mm (:

anna. said...

SO INCREDIBLY JEALOUS. enjoy it for meee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...