Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Resolutions!!

I know some people roll their collective eyes when others (like me) get all excited to make resolutions... but I love it. I love the idea of resolving to be better and to have a fresh start on life. Its... exhilarating. See? Baby D loves resolutions.

So here you have it... my 11 resolutions for 2011: [and yes, I put it in a word document so that I can print it out when I get home and post it all over my house. Because I am Type A like that. :) and you know you love it.]


New Years Resolutions 2011
1. Run 11 races in 11 months.
2. Read 11 books in 11 months.
3. Try a new recipe every week (52 total) and blog about it (Scrumptious Sunday).
4. Seven hours of sleep a night (including daytime naps).
5. Workout daily…a mix between running/yoga/cross training/pilates/weights.
6. Cultivate patience. 20 deep breaths before getting upset about anything.
7. 20 minutes of sketching a day…to make 121 hours of drawing for 2011.
8. Redefine 5 minutes early as “on time.”
9. Create weekly meal plans.
10. Spend at least 2 baby-less nights a month on a date with Mr. D.
11. Use time wisely by planning, weekly to-do lists, and less time (wasting) online.

PS I missed you guys this year... hopefully I will see more of you all in 2011!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...