Wednesday, November 03, 2010

WIGF Day 8: Mirrors, Matching rattails and Big Goofy Smiles

Before I got preggers, I always told Mr. D how I wanted (at least) 
our first baby to look just like him.

Little did I know how true that would be... 
just like his dad, Baby D absolutely adores being in front of the mirror making silly faces.
And getting up in the middle of the night for feedings would be much harder, if it wasn't for this little goofiness who gets SO excited when he sees me walk into the room, flailing his limbs all over the place, squealing and giving me that infamous Baby D gummy little open mouthed smile I can't get enough of. (and a photo never quite does it justice!)
I love being a mom.

4 comments:

skroner said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhfdsjakfldajfkls so so cute!!! i can't wait to see you both saturday (: (: (:

anna. said...

*like*

anna. said...

p.s. WHERE IS WORDLESS WEDNESDAY?!?!?

Maskmario10 said...

i dont care for wordless wednesday this week. seeing more of dustin is all i need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...