Tuesday, November 02, 2010

WIGF Day 7: My job.

I have a dream job.
Some days are better than others, but most days I come home absolutely inspired.
Mondays are the hardest, after a family-filled weekend, but to go to a job that I really enjoy....well, lets just say I know plenty of people who hate their jobs. And I thank my lucky stars every day that I am not one of them.

Not to mention that my son has the best,most charming and capable babysitter in the world in Mr. D, without whom working would just not be possible.

And Sari...what can I say?? You were an amazing mentor to me while I was student teaching, and you single-handedly landed me my dream job. A million thank you's would not be enough. I am forever indebted to you. You are amazing.

1 comment:

A Little Sass said...

Thank you! I needed that today!!! I LOVE having you here. You are always a bright spot in my day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...