Thursday, November 25, 2010

WIGF Day 30

"I don't know how you do it all."
I think someone tells me this at least once a day. Working, running, mommying, wifeing....
And to be honest, some days... I get so overwhelmed and think that I can't.
But most days, when I put my priorities in order, the man upstairs continues to bless me to handle everything on my thanksgiving-esque full plate.

More than anything, I am grateful for the true and everlasting gospel of Jesus Christ. It helps keep everything in perspective and without His help, there is NO way I could get through each exhausting day and still keep my sanity. He really does "lead me, guide me, walk beside me." Without the gospel, I would be filled with fear for the future, but instead I have faith. Faith in whatever comes my way. Because I know I will never be given more than He knows I can handle. I am pretty sure that if I were born in bible times, I would be sacrificing a firstborn calf daily (and it would probably be pretty pricy, too) to give thanks for all my blessings. So its a good thing that all He requires now is a pure and open heart and a contrite spirit. 

Happy thanksgiving.... don't forget to count all your blessings. Even those too numerous to count.








2 comments:

skroner said...

i absolutely LOVE that first one. per usual (: and his fat rolls <3

anna. said...

<3 <3 <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...