Monday, November 08, 2010

WIGF Day 13: Our Apartment

Yeah, it may have peeling orange shag carpet that was probably installed during Nixon's presidency. And you could argue we are "pouring money down the drain" by not investing in a mortgage. And we may have troubles with the heating/cooling on occasion... but what is that saying? "Location, location, location." And on that account alone I am so grateful for our little apartment, close enough to work that I can run home for lunch...even if only for a few minutes, to pump in the comfort of my own bedroom, shovel down a meal in 5 minutes or less (I'm Pro at that now!), and to visit with my Mr. D, who I really don't get to see as often as I should. But I sure do treasure that time with him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...