Friday, November 05, 2010

WIGF Day 10: Mr. D's Job(s)

Mr. D has four jobs.. did you know that? He works for BYU doing videos for their website (www.byucougars.com), he does one-minute recaps of professional sporting events for www.lexy.com, he does play-by-play for iBN sports for High School games, and to top it all off, he works full-time watching our little Bug while I work during the day! Sure, we may not be rolling in the dough quite yet, but we are so blessed that we are both able to work at jobs that we love, and take care of our baby boy as well :)

Also... I had another eight hour solid night's sleep (9pm to 5am). No worries, I won't get a big head about it, I'll just chalk it up to him catching Mr. D's cold since we all know its too good to last. sigh.

1 comment:

Drew Dowling said...

Don't forget about my job with the Utah Flash

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...