Saturday, October 30, 2010

WIGF Day 4: My Health

I never really thought about being grateful for my health until I got pregnant and had to deal with swollen ankles, water retention, and overall getting-big-ness. And while it was all worth it in the end, so that I could end up with this healthy, happy little Bug:
It felt just as good to start losing that weight by eating good foods and exercising, 
so that I can have many more years of carrying around 
some extra weight that isn't permanently attached to me 
via Bjorn knockoff/Infantino BabyCarrier:
 
I am so, so, so grateful for my health. 
Being in good health really does make everything in life so much better!

1 comment:

skroner said...

YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE THE CUTEST CHILD ALIVE.

it just isn't fair for the rest of the world!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...