Wednesday, October 27, 2010

"What I'm Grateful For" Day 1: Mr. D

Looking back on this last year especially, I have so very much to be grateful for. Instead of the usual single-blogpost that I do every year, where I try to remember all I can be grateful for, I am making it into a whole month affair... and now that Thanksgiving is a full 30 days away, that gives me 30 days to cover 30 things (in no particular order, and of course there will be plenty that I cannot possibly cover, but I will try to get to the most important things) that I am grateful for. And what better way to start off my show of gratitude than to give ode to the man who has made my life complete: Mr. D. Without him, I am only a meager half of a whole, and I can honestly attribute all of the happiness of my adult life directly stemming back to him. I still feel just as positively giddy when I see him passed out asleep next to me in the morning as I did the day I married him. He not only holds my heart, he is my heart. 
We sealed the deal 4 1/2 years ago tomorrow... 
such a small amount of time when you think about it.
So "I love you" goes without saying, right? :)

1 comment:

skroner said...

so cute. just love and just love (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...