Tuesday, October 05, 2010

smart a....

I have over 180 fantastic, intelligent, respectful students.
so why is is that having just a small handful of rotten teenagers can completely ruin my day?
I am so sick of smart alecs (I would put the other word in here, but I am fully aware that my parents will probably read it. keep in mind though, the other word would be a much more accurate description of them).

Its days like this that make me SO appreciative of what awaits me when I come home, where I can dilude myself into thinking that my darling boy will NEVER be so disrespectful and talk back to me, ever. :) Okay, at least not for a few years!

The last 24 hours have been rough. I have the biggest headache (makes it quite a bit harder to count my blessings, but I am still counting!) and I am utterly and completely exhausted. I want nothing more than to have a vacation and nap for about 10 hours straight. The last thing I want to do is go for a run, but I have a race this weekend. I think today I officially decided not to start training for a marathon until summertime ( I was hoping to start in January initially)... work is way too exhausting to attempt such a thing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...