Tuesday, October 05, 2010

after the storm...

Ok, so my last few posts were not so happy.
Keep in mind that no, I am not depressed (post partum or otherwise), I am just seriously lacking in sleep and have quite the overabundance of things on my plate. But after a few hours with my two favorite boys, I am much more calm, happy and relaxed. And was content to put Baby D in the swing so I could nap this afternoon... without getting all worked up about it :)

Oh, and did I forget to mention Baby D rolled over for the first time today? Because he DID. I was actually trying to take a picture of him on his tummy as we were trying to console the kevs (who is still recovering from his shots at the vet from yesterday, poor thing), and I thought what a cute photo-op that was, and BAM! He rolled over!! Just as I was taking the picture. Tender mercies, my friends. Tender mercies.

2 comments:

naomi said...

Oh NICE! Nicely done, little one! Next thing you know he's going to be hiding under that couch with Kevs

anna. said...

YAY!!! soon he will be as big as mace-face.

well...hopefully not quite that big. but maybe close.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...