Thursday, September 16, 2010

please please pretty please with a cherry on top?

I know its not for another two and a half months, but I am fully aware that my parents, sisters, cousins, husband and in-laws frequent this blog, so I will start early to plead my case... for my birthday this year, 
I do NOT want clothes, chocolate, books, etc. 
ALL I want is this: The BOB Revolution-Navy. Retail Price: $390.
 

And this car seat adapter ($60)
See why I'm starting early? I have a feeling it will take a lot of convincing...

So maybe we can all get together and get me what I so desperately want this year. You can even count it as a Christmas present too. That's how badly I want it.

Or I suppose a gift card for new running shoes will do. But be aware, if I don't get it for my birthday, it will for sure be the ONLY thing I ask for at Christmastime :)

Please please pretty please?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...