Thursday, August 12, 2010

three week checkup

Baby D's doctor was out of town last week for his traditional 2-week checkup, so he had a three-week checkup instead, this past Monday (I know, I am beyond late on the update).

His stats: weight in the 75th percentile (as is his head): 9 pounds 6 ounces (7 lbs 15 oz at birth)
height: 21 inches (20.5 at birth), 50th percentile

This boy never ceases to amaze me. Three and a half weeks old and he is already holding up his head for extended periods of time, smiling, and just being absolutely adorable. I think he looks more and more like his dad everyday.... hence why I love him to pieces.

3 comments:

skroner said...

ohhhhhhhhhh my cuteness. LESS THAN TWO MORE DAYS TIL I CAN HOLD HIM! (((((: eeeeeek!

Meggs said...

He's so sweet! Congrats!!

anna. said...

psh. as if we're going to let you hold him, surrah.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...