Friday, August 27, 2010

I got an all-Sports Pass this year with Surah...which means that Baby D will of course be accompanying me to football, soccer, volleyball, baseball, and any other sporting event we can manage to get into. While I already have an Infantino Carrier that I love, it has been brought to my attention that I need to get some noise-cancelling headphones for our little man's sensitive ears. After hours (ok, one hour) of extensive research, I have found the premier of infant headphones: EM's 4 Bubs Ear Muffs. They are super stylish, and will (hopefully) keep the roar of LaVelle Edwards Stadium down to a nice purr. 
Now I just have to convince Mr. D to let me buy them :) Pleeease?

1 comment:

skroner said...

i picked up our all-sports passes today actually! yours is all ready to go (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...