Thursday, August 26, 2010

happy (naked) baby

yikes.... has it really been almost a week since I last blogged? I blame it on the start of work/teaching (last Friday)... and the fact that Surah seems to always have my laptop in hand :) Needless to say, it has been quite the adjustment going back into work full-time. I miss baby D to pieces but when I am at work, I LOVE my job. That, coupled with knowing that he's being cared for by aunties and Mr. D has made the adjustment that much easier. I have an easier schedule this year (a really important thing, since I have to pump every few hours in my back storage room), and I can't get over how cool it is to have students I know from last year in every class... it is so flattering to have repeat students tell me what a great experience they had last year (even though I thought I did terrible). I have a lot to improve on from last year, but at least I am using my time a LOT more efficiently (mostly because I have someone who desperately needs me to run home to!) and I have a year's experience under my belt, so I feel much more comfortable (and better prepared!) in front of these students. I am feeling much better and Baby D just continues to grow and become more beautiful every day.... Mr. D and I are SO blessed. 6 weeks old on Monday!! I can't believe how much time is already flying.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

He's smiling! How adorable!!

Lanie said...

I can't believe how smiley he is already! He is so precious!

anna. said...

ahh just love baby d sometimes!!

Stina said...

so fun! I'm so glad work is going well! We need to hang out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...