Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Sunday

When Baby D woke me up at 7:45 this morning, I had no intention of going to church. But after feeding him, I felt good enough to have a shower and shave my legs (tmi?), the latter for the first time in a week. It felt so good. I felt so good. As I ate breakfast, I thought to myself how lucky so very blessed I am to have this beautiful, healthy baby boy, a wonderful husband who took the night feeding, jobs we love, family and friends who continue to love and support us in everything we ever stand in need of, and of course, the restored gospel of Jesus Christ.

This past week has been pretty rough, but with His help, I made it through smiling. The hymn "Because I have been given much" ran through my mind and I knew what I had to do... our little family went to three hours of church, and then spent the rest of the day with family. It was SO good. And yes, I know I have loads of pictures to catch you up with. Stay posted!

"Because I have been given much, I too must give; Because of thy great bounty, Lord, each day I live. I shall divide my gifts from thee, with every brother that I see who has the need of help from me. Because I have been blessed by thy great love, dear Lord. I'll share thy love again, according to Thy word. I shall give love to those in need; I'll show that love by word and deed: Thus shall my thanks be thanks in deed."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...