Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Fake Smiles: doctor's visit #11

Absolutely no change from last week, other than being slightly fatter... 44.2 pounds now.

I wish I didn't feel so much pressure from everyone around me to go into labor early.
So please excuse my Fake Smile this week.

On a happier note, I (recently) officially
finished reading "Jesus the Christ"... profound.
finished reading "The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy"... hysterical.
finished reading "On Becoming Babywise"...brilliant.
finished reading "Secrets of the Baby Whisperer"...a must-read.
cleaned out the storage closet, which I have been putting off for months ...relief.
got my first pedicure...heaven.
finally cleaned my house (for the first time in 2 weeks) before Mama Rica flew in :)

and I still have SO much more To Do

1 comment:

anna. said...

just love the smoking apple from my graduation ( : see you this weekendddd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...