Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Doctor's Visit #12

Still no (additional) progress so the Doc stripped my membranes (really SO much worse sounding than it actually is) and I'm up to 44.4 pounds (.2 more than last week), but Baby D seems to be doing good, just biding his time in his little cramped quarters before making his way out to this big bad world. I guess the man upstairs knows Mr. D and I need all this extra time...for what? I don't really know, but I guess we'll just prepare for the worst craziest.


And on a fun note, last night for a relief society activity, we had a "tea party"! SO much fun, and my mom and I made these fun little hats! Here are all us ladies in our full glory:

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Girl, I hope you have your baby soon. I'm so excited for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...