Sunday, July 18, 2010

Baby D has (at max) only 8 more days left to make his debut!

I am probably crazy for wanting to make 200 baby announcements. 
But it gave me something productive to do the past two days we (my brilliant mom, Mr. Cricut and I ) officially finished it. Here is the much-anticipated announcement... 
FOR OUR CAT. Baby D is unfortunately not here quite yet (nor is he caring to show any desire to leave anytime soon) but the addresses are all written out and his announcements are all complete, simply missing the photo and "birth stats" to be added as soon as he gets here. So for the time being, you will have to just enjoy the sample/template I made for the Kevs, at least until our Baby D is official and out here in the world :) Also, if I don't have your address, I want it! Either leave me a comment or email me at redsoxwife@gmail.com so I can get you on the mailing list :)

2 comments:

skroner said...

hahaahahah i LOVE this.
i want one sent to me (:

Kana said...

8 more days?!?!?! Wooooow!!!!!!! I still feel like when I talked to you back in Jan (i was waiting my flight at DC!!) was just few days ago....!!! Time has gone by!

Good luck! and enjoy!!!! (enjoy.... right word to say...?!)

Much love<3

ps hope my address went through ok!
<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...