Monday, July 19, 2010

40 weeks already??

Hopefully the last picture of the "40 week" series?



40 Weeks full of the unexpected.
hundreds of hours spent napping
a constantly moving stomach
stretch marks
false labor (so far) contractions
super weight gain
cellulite
crazy cravings
swollen ankles
by some miracle my hair has finally grown out to my satisfaction
(from when I cut it myself nearly two years ago) 
I've been lucky enough that my rings still fit my chubby fingers
and somehow through it all, I have grown a baby boy to full term.
Any day now.... and you better believe I'll be bringing my laptop to the hospital to keep you up to the minute posted! :) Thank you for all your prayers carrying me to this point!

2 comments:

Kana said...

Sending you full of love and good luck!!!! <3 <3 <3 from across the ocean<3

Laura said...

YOU LOOK SO GOOD!! i can't wait :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...