Thursday, June 24, 2010

Watch Baby D move!

video
A fair warning to you this video does include my bare, veiny, globe-ular belly and it looks like something from an alien movie when it moves (the moving up and down is just me breathing, of course). I think its hysterical to watch but if stuff like that may gross you out, skip this movie and go watch cuddly kittens on youtube or something :)
P.S. My (nearly) 12-year old brother saw this today and told me he thought it was cool... at first. Then he thought it was disgusting! :) Like I said, you've been warned...

4 comments:

Stina said...

hilarious! i miss that! its sooo crazy huh!

anna. said...

gosh. that is unreal.

Lanie Gillespie said...

Awesome! Isn't it so fun (and weird) when they move like that?!

Laura said...

this is so cool, i watched it twice. also, i'm making you something!!! I'll send it when I'm done. i hope it's in time for baby D.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...