Monday, June 28, 2010

Shoes shoes shoes

Who knew baby boy shoes could be so stinkin' cute?
I can't wait till Mama Astrid gets out here in 9 days and we can do a little more shopping for once he grows out of the newborn crib shoes, which my sisters swear will never fit him, since they are entirely convinced he will come out at about 10 pounds or more...probably not a bad estimate since I'm guessing our Baby D will choose to bide his time and be a week late. Fine by me (which if you've been reading this blog frequently, my attitude about this whole "D-day" thing flip flops on a daily basis), I am sure I can keep finding plenty of projects to do and things to buy and books to read to keep me busy as long as he chooses to stay in there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...