Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm Back!! 34 weeks and Doctor's visit #8!

My "little" basketball just keeps growing!! The best news is that he/my uterus is already measuring 36 cm, just above average. And...believe it or not, I haven't gained a pound since my last appointment two weeks ago! That is HUGE for me, since I was so worried about where the rest of the weight was going to go if I continued to gain 2 pounds a week! I've grown plenty already, so I am just fine with Baby D doing his part to do the rest of the growing!
I've also started to swim (a first!)... about an hour a day! It feels so good to feel so light and graceful and agile. I feel like my old self again! Well, until I get out of the pool and gravity quickly brings me back to reality. So, fittingly enough, next week's picture will be in my bathing suit...mostly because I think I look hilarious in it. I know you're already looking forward to it.

Oh, and with Mr. D back from Boston (with lots of Red Sox baby goodies) I can post pictures of what I've been doing the last week. I just need to find my camera....

2 comments:

Stina said...

My goodness! You are a trooper!!

skroner said...

cannot WAIT to see bathing suit pics! ahahaha (: you are too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...