Sunday, June 20, 2010

all about my favorite boys boys boys... Happy Father's Day

To my amazing dad and soon-to-be-Grandpa, who I cannot say enough good things about him. He never stops improving, learning, teaching, and just being awesome. I don't tell him enough, but I absolutely adore him and love him for what a great example he is to me. And hopefully within the next month I can give him a grandchild to match that grey-ing hair of his!! :)
















And to my favorite father-to-be, Mr. D, who while I joke about him not quite being a father yet, has certainly done his fair share of fatherly duties to earn that title over the last 8 months in helping me be a better wife and mother.


This picture was taken last Sunday and I just love it...its proof that the Kevs really does love to cuddle with little Baby D! (although usually I am laying down and he is laying completely across my belly)
36 weeks! (all of these pictures are starting to look the same nowadays...)
And our (well, Mr. D's) new car! A 2010 Hyundai Elantra.... super cute!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...