Thursday, May 20, 2010

overdoing it... again.

The last time this happened was only last week, I think, when I spent from about 5pm-midnight working on laundry and housecleaning nonstop (I blame it on my excitement to use my new vacuum). And now, after Day 1 of 2 of "The Great Classroom Clean," I feel it again... the Braxton Hicks contractions, I suppose. My abdomen is hard as a rock and I feel a TON of pressure, like Baby D's pushing on my insides.

Today has FLOWN by, and I can tell because I completely forgot to eat anything from 6am to noon. VERY bad. Baby's now kicking me and rolling around like crazy (since I've kept him snug and tight the whole day). So much for my workout at the gym today... I am sore all over. I am even dreading my 15 minute walk home. But at the end of that walk, I can lay down in bed and think about how clean my classroom is getting. I'm not going to lie, its pretty glorious for an art classroom. :) I am so proud of my amazing students who (with the help of a little donut and/or cookie bribery, but TOTALLY worth the $70 to have) cleaned my room so well... it makes me excited for next school year... strange, huh?

Well, off to home and the Kevs. And it looks like laundry and working out and cleaning the house will have to wait till tomorrow. Asi es la vida. And that's O.K.

1 comment:

anna. said...

just watch out for your stuff when they are cleaning to make sure they don't go all klepto on you ( :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...