Monday, May 10, 2010

My sister is absolutely, completely brilliant and awesome. What would I do without her? Well, I would have been cooking and cleaning alone on Mother's Day without her, for one. And for another thing, I would probably weigh a lot less (but I'm sure baby D would be a lot less happy) without constantly having wonderful delights like these being made on a weekly (sometimes daily!) basis:
I love love love having her living with us. And she will make a seriously famous pastry chef someday soon. Food like what she makes is one of the most motivating reasons for why I run: so I feel no guilt and all pleasure enjoying these sorts of delectable treats. Forget cake, this will be the stuff for my birthday dessert....thanks, Bananas!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...