Thursday, May 06, 2010

gross gross gross gross gross

Remember THIS post from last summer?
We thought it was so cute that he could catch a kill a little lizard.
We even encouraged him by continuing to buy him little mouse toys that he would literally shred to pieces, tearing out all the stuffing...

We should have seen that as an obvious sign.

Well, last night, my sweet little Kevs brought home A DEAD MOUSE.
TO OUR FRONT DOOR.
TOSSING IT AROUND LIKE IT WAS A TOY.
I'm sure it would have been much funnier if I wasn't completely paranoid about him bringing it (or any nasty germs that came with it) into the house...which he did attempt to do.

"At least he has his shots, just let him play with it." says Mr. D, so no, he would not put it in a trash bag and throw it in the dumpster. And an open mouthed mouse lying flat on his back was the first thing I saw as I stepped out to go to work. GROSS.

I mean, sure, I am proud that our little cat is in fact a wild animal. I would just be much happier not knowing about it.

GROSS.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...