Saturday, May 29, 2010

Finally put together...Its Circle Time!!

Not to trump Mr. D's perfect haircut, but I have been promising these pics to my parents for a few days, since they ARE the wonderful ones who bought the set for us (THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!)...
here is the crib, pre-setup:
And.... the finished product: (!!)
Oh, Baby D, even though you still have 7 weeks to go, I feel a little more prepared for you to come with a place for you to sleep and all your little outfits washed (my laundry room smells like Dreft...heavenly!). This weekend's project (now that I am DONE with work for the summer!) will be putting together the hospital bag. But don't get any ideas YET... I have a class for the next two weeks and Mr. D will be in Boston until June 10th, so you'd better keep cooking in my tummy until at least then!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...