Monday, May 31, 2010

a crazy 12 months

Looking back just over a year ago, I was running monthly races, unemployed but desperately looking for a job, trying my hand at gardening for the first time, and having kids was probably the farthest thing from my mind. its funny how much can change in such a (relatively) short amount of time.

I can't even begin to imagine what the next 12 months will hold. Hopefully, another garden?

I also finished this painting that has been a work-in-progress for the last 2 years or so... I'll be finishing the background this week and then plan on sending it to the mama of these 3 girls (a friend of Mr. D, who I don't think even knows that I did this painting, so hopefully that doesn't spoil the surprise). It feels good to be finally finishing such an intimidating project.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...