Monday, April 26, 2010

swimsuit: the final verdict.

So, when I posted about two swimsuit options, everyone chose the $155 one. Coincidence? I think not. Thankfully, I chose one that was only $40 total... from Motherhood Maternity, where else??
 
I love that they call this a "babydoll" maternity swimsuit, because I could only wish it looked baggy like this on me...I definately fill it in much more than this model here, but you get the idea. I'm so thrilled to have finally gathered the guts to try on a swimsuit. I never really expected to find anything I liked, but I did, and just in the nick of time... Uncle Chris' pool is warmed up and ready to go this week and with all the (belly) pressure I have been feeling lately, it will certainly be nice to have this 30 pound weight lifted off of me--I have never in my life been so excited about swimming. The best part about that pool is that the only person who will be swimming with me (aside from Mr. D) will be 90 year old Granny, who never ceases to tell me how great I look pregnant and that I don't look huge at all. How could I not love that? My face may be starting to "chub out" like the rest of my body, but at least as of yesterday, I am done with my first two trimesters!!! Only 12 weeks left! Halleluja!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...