Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Showering Baby D

Before the madness began... I love my sisters!! 
"Guess how fat I am" Game... 
everyone thought I was MUCH bigger than I actually am!
The REAL entertainment of the day... two of my best friends little babies!
THE CUTEST SUITS EVER!!!
Thanks, mom!
Cousin Kenna's charade was "going into labor"... it was definitely my favorite and I hope to remind her in a few years to stand while she's delivering her first baby :)
And...the whole party gang! (minus aunt Michelle and the photogs) 
Thanks for a great shower!!
(click on any of the pictures to enlarge)

1 comment:

Laura said...

looks like so much fun! I wish i could have been there for it :( and baby suits are the cutest things in the WORLD!! I will be seeing you in a few days- I hope you're ready for me to be all up on your belly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...